Step 1 - Who it's for.
Boomer Web School is designed specifically for people born during the baby boomer generation, between 1946 and 1964.
- Jan Golden, founder of Boomer Web School is a baby boomer, so all training is from the perspective of baby boomers.
- We draw on life experiences, reinforced with analogies and concepts the younger generations didn't experience first-hand.
- We teach iPhone, iPad and other Apple products. Sorry, we don't offer support for Android at this time.
Step 2 - Enroll in iPhone 101 - Build a Solid Foundation.
Join us for this 10-week, online mentored training course where you'll learn the fundamentals, including:
- How to effectively manage cellular data.
- How to set up automatic backups to the cloud and make sure they're working.
- Techniques for effectively managing your photos and videos.
- Getting your email, contacts and calendars to work together.
- How to find great apps, including how to manage your app purchases.
- and much, much more!
See iPhone 101 - Build a Solid Foundation course details for more information.
Step 3 - Become Certified Tech-Savvy!
We are so confident that you'll be fundamentally transformed after you've completed the iPhone 101 course, that we'll certify you as tech-savvy.
That's right, you'll be "well informed about or proficient in the use of modern technology."
Step 4 - Stay Current.
After you take a few weeks to get used to your new tech-savvy status, we'll be there to help you keep current:
- Reach out when things go wrong, and we'll help you find the answer.
- We'll provide essential information about changes in technology.
- We'll connect you with a community of like-minded tech-savvy baby boomers!
Step 5 - Learn something new.
Alumni members of Boomer Web School will have access to continuing education, including: